What is your favorite thing about CafeMom?

mine is all my wonderful friends...they are strange and usual but I love them. =)

poobear5

Asked by poobear5 at 10:12 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Several things. The fact that I can at a drop of a hat get support and help from complete strangers who only have this wonderful messed up thing we call motherhood in common with me.
    The other is the fact that I am meeting wonderful, kind, funny, smart women and my list of these people I call friends continues to grow.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:08 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• The friends I've made on here, and the honesty and answers you can get to questions that you would NEVER ask anywhere else because they'd make you feel stupid or embarassed :).
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 10:13 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• My friends I made on here. One in particular. She is my very best friend and I met her here! And I love this site because of everything! Lol. Nothing negative about Cafemom!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 10:36 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Mine are the same as Haleykarson
    Mummytomore

Answer by Mummytomore at 12:16 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• The support system
    texasMOMto4

Answer by texasMOMto4 at 12:18 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I also met my best friend on here! I probably don't need to mention her name cause mostly everyone knows who i'm referring to,but i will anyway! MARLYEGIRL! I love her and don't know what i would do w/o her!
    pinkclover

Answer by pinkclover at 4:11 PM on Dec. 14, 2008