My ex tried to steal a car seat and ran over our mailbox lol (no question, just can't believe how far my ex has taken it)

So my ex showed up at my house without a car seat. I have told him before, he will not take my 3 year old without a car seat. He hasn't seen him in 2 months. In the past when he did this, I let him use mine but, my car was in the shop, getting the AC fixed so I didn't have it. My finance' was over and has a car seat in his car for my son (he doesn't have any children of his own, we just got tired of putting the car seat in and out.) So my fiance' was nice enough to allow my ex to use his car seat so he could take him for a while, it is COed visitation but no judge would hold it against me for not letting him take him if he didn't have a car seat. So my ex came back a couple hours later and brought my son to the door, I asked for the car seat and my ex said, "no I am keeping it, he is not is dad and doesn't need one". My fiance' said "it doesn't matter, I bought it so it's mine" he then went to my ex's car, opened the door and took out the car seat. My ex threw a fit and then backed out and ran over our mailbox, clearly on purpose. Here is the funny part, we had a guy scheduled to come out and replace the mailbox we have with a brick one tomorrow AND now my ex has a huge dent in his car.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• LOL! Of course if he did it tomorrow he would have had a BIGGER dent.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 6:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Sounds like your ex is an idiot.
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 6:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Oh, he is lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:49 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Karma. ROFLOL It can be a bitch sometimes.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 7:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• insane....sry to hear tht
    nikkij85

Answer by nikkij85 at 7:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• lol some guys never grow up lol
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 7:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I don't know which is crazier. that he thought he could just take the car seat or that he knocked over a mailbox we were taking down tom and it left a BAD dent in his car
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:00 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• if ex does not know about the schedules replacement of box
    be sure to send him the bill
    take pictures of the mailbox damage and send along with the bill

you could be nice and send him a store ad that is having a sale on car seats, so he can be a big boy and buy his own
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• fiatpax, that's a GREAT idea lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Wow sounds just like my stupid ex. Gotta love em!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 9:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2011