If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had eight children already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally retarded, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

And by the way the answer to the abortion question... If you said yes, you just killed Beethoven.

I posted an ethics question a while ago about 3 popular world leaders......This is another one I found interesting.

This post is not meant to upset anyone about abortion.

Gingerwheel

Asked by Gingerwheel at 7:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Politics & Current Events

• but on the other hand, it could have been Hitler.....
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 7:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• The answer would have been no even before I found out it was Beethoven. It's possible that the best president or the person to cure cancer has already been killed by the mother who "wasn't ready" too.
    attap5

Answer by attap5 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• wow idk wow i hope she wud deff think about it
    nikkij85

Answer by nikkij85 at 7:09 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• That is what I've said all along. You never know and that is why God is God and I am me.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 7:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• well im sad to say it but yes. there is something wrong with her genes or her mens. they should have no more kids. i feel sorry for the ones they do have.
    melaniekurasz

Answer by melaniekurasz at 7:15 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I would never recommend that someone have an abortion. That's between a patient, doctor and their personal beliefs and moral standards. They will be the one to live with their decision.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 7:18 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I would never recommend, to anyone, an abortion. I would never recommend to anyone not to have an abortion. It's not my business
    adnilm

Answer by adnilm at 7:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• No I would not recomend she have an abortion because I truly do not know her .
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 7:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• – collapse
    wow idk wow i hope she wud deff think about it

Answer by nikkij85 an hour ago

-----------------------------------
    here's how to write your comment:
    wow I don't know. I hope she WOULD DEFINITELY think about it.

WHen you write in some kind of Text words or teenage slang, it make me wonder if YOU should think about having kids. Are you 12? HAve you had any education beyond high school? Or even high school>>?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:16 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 (hidden) + expand

• ----------------------------------- here's how to write your comment: wow I don't know. I hope she WOULD DEFINITELY think about it. WHen you write in some kind of Text words or teenage slang, it make me wonder if YOU should think about having kids. Are you 12? HAve you had any education beyond high school? Or even high school>>? Answer by Anonymous

Minne, why do you bother going anon when there are ways to confirm that it's you?  Seriously.  Not only is your MO written all over this, but the loss of points when I gave you a down vote confirmed what I already knew.  Everyone knows you are a spelling and grammar freak.  Go ahead and own it.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2011