Heartbroken...anyone else???

My son and I like watching the Fresh Beat Band but I've just noticed that the red head Marena (sp?) has been replaced by some other girl who doesn't look as sweet and innocent! She almost looks too old!! Am I think only one thats sad about this? lol!!!

CassiRae3

Asked by CassiRae3 at 7:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Entertainment

• I was upset too. Its a shame us grown women are more upset then the kids lol. I did some investigating and they said the old Marena got married and is pursuing other things. Its not the same without her!
    babygirl0782

Answer by babygirl0782 at 7:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• what show is this, i would like to see it.
    melaniekurasz

Answer by melaniekurasz at 7:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Wow, the new girl looks nothing like the old girl. I had to giggle when you said the old one looked sweet and innocent though. Before she did Fresh beat band, she played Stephanie on Days of our lives. And she certainly wasn't sweet and innocent then!
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2011