How long does it take to get your LPN licenses?

alliep2011

Asked by alliep2011 at 7:06 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• about 4 to 6 weeks after you take the board test.....I actually found out pretty early had a friend who gave me the license web address and I was able to look mine up, and several classmates who couldnt wait.....
    I assume you have taken the proper nursing classes and graduated from your program,nursing pin and all that.....

michaux

Answer by michaux at 7:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• It's like a year program but in most places it's a waste of time because most places it is hard to even find a job as an LPN.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:36 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Most programs are about a year long, but the previous poster is right - you'll have a hard time finding a job. You'll be lucky to get work in a nursing home. Hell, I'm an associate degree RN with 18 years of experience and I'm having to go back for my bachelor's degree if I want to be able to go anywhere but where I'm already at.
    katiemomNY

Answer by katiemomNY at 9:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• my mother im law works at a nursing home and i work there now part time in the kitchen but i want to be a nurse so bad i just don't have the time to go ya know ! what all does a cna nurse do ?
    alliep2011

Comment by alliep2011 (original poster) at 7:50 PM on Jun. 27, 2011