Need help with my vacation packing list

I know I need tops, bottoms, underwear, socks and swim suits for all. and that I need shampoo & con and body wash also tooth brushes and tooth paste. What are some other things I need to bring ? Its going to a week long vacation and it will be out in the sun at theme parks and pools. We will also have a washer and dryer so I know I need to bring things to wash clothes if I need. Thanks in advance

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in General Parenting

• water ponchos just in case (if they have a water ride you will be thankful and trust me they work) fruit snacks to keep in a bag and small snacks it will save on theme park snacks and never forget cameras even some disposable ones for the LO's they can take some of the best pictures you would never think about
    krissii

Answer by krissii at 8:05 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• SUNSCREEN lol and hats or sun glasses. Also, bring juice boxes and bottled water if you have a place in the hotel room to keep them cold (push comes to shove, you could bring a cooler and fill it with hotel ice lol) that will save a bundle since you know how expensive everything is in theme parks. Baby wipes are also good even if they are potty trained to wipe off sweaty faces.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 7:41 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Thanks Thats some really good Ideas
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:44 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Towels (if they're not provided), flip flops, a camera, something to keep kids entertained in the evening or whenever you're not at the park or pool, hand sanitizer.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 8:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• we're doing the same,,, long vac. so we decided that since we had to go grocery shopping once we got there we would pick up a few things there. imo, the laundry detergent can wait until then, plus it saves space when packing. first aid kit or band aids, goggles, freezer bag (keeps his wallet dry),

Danni143

Answer by Danni143 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2011