Do you have anything.......

Do you have anything you buy and hide from the kiddos and pull out once they are in bed?? I do. I have a severe soft spot for Targets Iced Animal crackers. (Mainly because they are only 1.00) But yummm. I just spent hours cleaning carpets my MIL has never cleaned and dusted everything and did a general house disenfectant. So now Im ejoying my cookies and juice and CafeMom! So do ya'll have any secret pleasures?

kgrine

Asked by kgrine at 7:47 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Just for Fun

• gummys lol i only have to hide them because my son has caps and cant have them ( I will probably be called a bad mom for it but I think Im doing whats right )
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 8:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I dont think your a bad mom, I figure ill be called selfish and any other word you could think of! Hope you enjoyed some gummies tonight!
    kgrine

Comment by kgrine (original poster) at 8:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I'm a chips freak. I use to pull out the Doritoes and sour cream when they went to bed.

All mine are older now so I just say "Go buy your own." if it's something I really want all to myself.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Love it, I wouldnt think that is a vry good combo! Ill have to try it sometime!
    kgrine

Comment by kgrine (original poster) at 8:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• When the kids were younger and didn't know a freezer existed we hid the ice cream and would only have some when they went to bed. But yes I have hid pepperidge farm stuff from them. Lol

luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 8:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Thanks and I forgot to pick any up so maybe tomorrow night :) I dont think your selfish Its nice to have something just for you. Plus I know that little bags your talking about ( cant you also find them in the dollar part ?? BTW my fav part of target lol )
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• DH and I share a Chocolove bar at night after the kiddos have gone to their rooms. I stock up on them when they are on sale. Let the kids have some sometimes as well.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:54 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I actually have really come to like the snickerdoodle cookies from the Dollar Tree...mmm. And they taste great with coffee in the morning too!
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Oreo cookies. Gosh it's nice to know I'm not the only one that does this! LOL
    texasfarmmom

Answer by texasfarmmom at 4:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yes I get them at target in the dollar part, also my favorite. Ha texasfarmmom nope that's why I posted this to make sure I wasn't the only one myself lol
    kgrine

Comment by kgrine (original poster) at 10:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2011