Bad gf?

my friend, who is a male...has been dating this woman for over a year now and she's pretty mean to him. she yells at him, accuses him of cheating on her and always tries to tear his relationships apart with his other female friends. Yet, he keeps taking her back because he says he loves her.
yet, this friend of mine used to be a player himself. i think he loves her. but, i'm not sure either. I guess the reason i am wondering is because she is a good friend of another friend of mine. and i just happen to be the one asking the question here...

why would u keep taking someone back if they are always mean to you and yelling and throwing stuff at you. she seems to have an anger problem. yet, i also know that he talks to a lot of women also....so, what's up with that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• He loves her and some people likke pain.
    Anonymous

• you don't know what goes on behind closed doors. he could be just as mean to her in the same way or different ways. If he was a player i'm sure she is very justified in thinking if he's spending tons of time with other females that he might be cheating. It's his bussiness not your he will leave for good when HIS limit has been reached and no one elses.
    nurse_maya

Answer by nurse_maya at 8:17 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• It's wrong to yell at or throw things at your SO. No one should have to deal with that. That said, I'm a firm believer in the saying that the only people who know what really goes on in a relationship are the two people in it.
    Anonymous

• I don't try to meddle in other peoples relationships because you truly never know what goes on behind closed doors, no matter how well you think you know your friend..

take it from someone who knows.. on the outside my ex was the greatest friend to everyone.. when he came home to me, he lied all the time, cheated, was verbally abusive the list goes on and on. etc.. not even his best friends knew about this side of him.. yet to everyone else I was always being bitchy..
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 9:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Yeah when guys tell their friends about their relationship issues they always cast the gf in the role of the villain, he's probably a shit to her, women (most of us) don't go off unless we have a reason.
    Anonymous

• My guy friends say crazy women are the best lays. Crude, but that is what they are always saying. Maybe all that anger keeps the emotions high and the passions going. I don't know. I also agree with the other posters that say you don't know the whole story. Remember when you have heard one side of a story, you have heard one side of a story. There is probably a lot more to it than you are hearing. Don't try to figure it out because none of it is ever going to make sense. Just support your friend with whatever his decisions are.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 10:58 PM on Jun. 26, 2011