Hi, My daughter is 3 yrs old and this time around for her bday, I would like to have it at home but with only 4 friends. The problem is, I have a lot of girlfriends, and I am concerned about hurting their feelings for not inviting their kids... Any advice?

2and1

Asked by 2and1 at 8:37 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• This is about YOUR daughter. Ask her who she wants to invite and only invite those kids.

Just tell your friends that you are keeping this a small party and the choice list is up to your DD.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 8:59 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I agree with Jademom.....Who does your daughter play with most? Who does she want to be there? Its her party and she should only have the kids there that she wants
    SMG1120

Answer by SMG1120 at 4:15 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yuppers mama leave it up to ur daighter its her party !!! Tell ur friends u dont have the means to invite alot of ppl at the moment maybe u can do a play date bday party at the park or somthing.
    msmamakatie

Answer by msmamakatie at 7:25 PM on Jun. 27, 2011