I feel like...

I feel like my SO is being as asshole. I get one word answers and now he is not even answering me. He was saying how he really needed to go home and i keep asking why he said he has tons of things to do... So i called his house and he is not even there. I feel so sick to my stomach. What is he doing that he is not answering the cell and who is he with??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• You're his girlfriend. I seriously doubt that puts you in the 'stalker' category. Only you can know when something doesn't feel right. Always go with your gut and from you've said...your gut is upset ""i feel sick to my stomach"". I feel for you, that is not a good feeling to go through. Better not let it go when you do see him again. Get everything out in the open! If it's bad news , atleast you'll know and if it was really nothing then everythings fine...either way. You will know.
    Good Luck to you!
    KellyGirl_TX

Answer by KellyGirl_TX at 8:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Just wait it out. Did you leave a message? Just wait for him to either call you back or come home. Are you more upset about him not being where he said or about his non-answers?
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 8:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• please dont take this negatively but maybe he's feeling smothered. I would give him some time away and see if thats all he needed.
    CassiRae3

Answer by CassiRae3 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• You need to figure that out girl but quit calling because that will make u look like a stalker. Good luck!
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 8:43 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• i called the cell once and the house once because I was told to call the cell.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Don't seem desperate, make him wonder WHERE you are. You called, he didn't answer. Find a friend, go to dinner or a movie and act as though you don't care that he didn't answer his phone. He'll call :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 8:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Prepare yourself for anything. Unless he is planning a surprise for you, I would put it in the back ofyour head that he is just a creep. Good Luck hon!
    kgrine

Answer by kgrine at 8:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Calm down, you guys just need to talk but give him his space first and keep yourself busy in the meantime!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 8:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Turned the phones off to get stuff done?
    Is sick?
    Is using loud equipment like a lawnmower or power tools?
    Is angry and doesn't want to talk because he may say something he regrets?
    Fell asleep?
    Went to the grocery store?
    Just wanted to list SOME of the numerous possibilities for why he didn't answer and didn't call back yet. SO does not mean mother. He is a grown man and shouldn't have to account for everything he does. You have to have trust in a relationship. Give him some space, and he will contact you. If something is going on, there is no point getting worked up since you can't do anything about it anyway. Give yourself a pedicure or something to distract yourself. I think you need a lot more than this to assume he is with another woman or doing something wrong.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 10:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2011