Bladder infection... I think.

I have never had one before, but OMFG! It hurts so bad :( I am 37 weeks. And starting yesterday my bladder has been hurting no-stop, It feels like I have to pee every second of the day, and when I go to the bathroom either nothing, or a slight drizzle comes out :( I have been drinking so much water its coming out of my ears... and I am taking some pills called AZO that make my pee orange. But it still hurts... I have a doc app tomorrow afternoon. Does this sound like a bladder infection? Is there anything else I can do to ease the pain until I see my doc tomorrow? And what causes bladder infections?

Tarrar

Asked by Tarrar at 8:52 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Yes!! Deff a UTI . I had a c section a week ago n going through the same thing! It sucks! Was putnon some antibiotic
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 8:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• yea could most definitley be! but remember, nothing is worse than self-diagnosing. If you have a dr. appt. tomorrow you should let the dr. do an exam, and also describe your symptoms to him/her. You will get the best advice, hope you feel better though. I can imagine what you're going through im 38 weeks pregnant
    LaddiPatrone

Answer by LaddiPatrone at 9:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• apple cider vinegar and probiotics. (Acidophilus with Bifidus) Alka- seltzer helps relieve pain and burning
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 12:00 PM on Jun. 27, 2011