If your husband wanted a threesome. Would you?

Not that mine does, I'm just curious, as in if you were completely secure within your relationship and everything..

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 10:37 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Just for Fun

• No. STD's are too easy to get.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Nope, and thankfully he never would :)
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 10:38 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• nah-
    poobear5

Answer by poobear5 at 10:40 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Nope. He would never suggest it!!! Our marriage is between 2 people, not 3!
    isra1986

Answer by isra1986 at 10:41 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• No, a marriage is between two people. If he or I for that matter wanted more than one partner we wouldn't have married. Plus all of the STD's out there it's just gross and completely wrong and he would never suggest that.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:44 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Just to clarify my husband would never ever suggest that either just we were talking about it this monring because this guy who works for him apparently does them all the time..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 10:47 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• i think some marriages would be perfectly fine to have a threesome. it depends on the couple.
    trepsica

Answer by trepsica at 10:52 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• nope.. my husband won't even go to strip clubs because he knows thats cheating. i have a wonderful hubby that would never think of that!!!
    however, IF he really wanted one, and the girl was std free...

i still wouldn't. i was thinking i would but once i think about it, i wouldn't want him being intimate with anyone but me!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 10:54 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I could never do that with someone I was in a commited relationship with or my husband... simply because it would never just be a one time thing like " O we tried it" if it was a good experience we would never be enough for eachother again and the would ultimatley ruin a relationship...And i know people who have done this and regreted it and says it puts alot of pressure on a relationship too!! so no not with my husband!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 11:00 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• That iis something I want to do one day with him eventually.... maybe when we go out of town on a couples trip if the opportunity presented itself... I would just want it to be with someone we would never see again....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 AM on Dec. 14, 2008