I need help....plz

this is my 2nd baby and i dont feel any conncetion..im pretty sure i had post partum with my dd but i nver talkd to my doc about it..i thought it ment that i was a bad mom and didnt love her..which i know isnt true at all but thats wat i thought ..mind you i was only 17 when my dd was born which prob had alot to do with it..i pretty much talkd my self out of it or denied it till the point i didnt notice anymore...and with this one its hard to explain im 5mnth and i try playing with him/her to try and build a connection and i try to get excited bout being perganut again bc i wanted another baby and now that im perganut idk how i feel about it...me and my bf havent been getting along too well latley..hes been txting thse girls that way if we do break up he can move in there i guess or have a place to stay for awhile idk thats just what he said. we said if things dont get any better by dec when our lease is up well do watever we needed to. we had a great relationship b4 we both were soo happy and had fun now its not like that at all:((((...i think i might b depressed and that has affected our relationship and caused me to kinda resent this baby...idk any suggestion????

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:22 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Pregnancy

• go see a doctor and hon if the baby's father makes you suffer it only makes thing worst for you and the baby. Do what is right for you and your child.
    latina2011

Answer by latina2011 at 9:38 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• he doesnt make me suffer ...our relationship has taken a complet 180degrees turn around..and its hard..he barly has any fam here since he moved dwn here to meet his dad and ended up staying and i knw hes home sick..so i see wear he wnts to make sure he has some where to stay but its not like i wouldnt let him stay with me either...idk its alot to deal with and being perggers doesnt help much
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• First thing to do is see the dr. preggo hormones can really mess with your relationship sometimes, and you both need to realize that before you make any rash decisions and think about the kids in this place, if you can try to work things out and stay together then that is what is best for the whole family, but it is not good for you two to remain unhappy together just 'for the sake of the children'...
    MommySmith08

Answer by MommySmith08 at 10:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2011