Why do some men want credit for helping around the house, once a month?lol

why is it us women, do our chores and motherly duties without qualms, and men want a pat on the back? Just curious. I dont expect to change him, but I work 12 hours a day, cook, clean, etc etc. and I am just so pooped! I do not ask for a pat! LOL!!

SOPHIASMOM

Asked by SOPHIASMOM at 9:23 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• haven't you ever seen that jeff foxworthy bit about how women do 99% of the cleaning, but women aren't nearly as proud of their 99% as men are of their 1%
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 9:30 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have always thought that super-mommies are generally not appreciated like they should be. Some women make it look so easy!!!! Men just have no clue!!!!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 9:32 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• LMAO! THANKS LADIES.. I AM JUST SO CURIOUS.. PAT PAT PAT..
    SOPHIASMOM

Comment by SOPHIASMOM (original poster) at 9:33 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• lol my dh is like that...i have been cleaning the litter box for the cats in over a few weeks and our agreement was that i do it one day and he does it the next because one of the cats is his....he wants me to help him clean it.....he hasnt helped me do it and i thought it was a one person job anyways lol guys will find every excuse they can to keep from doing something or they want a reward lol
    dreamangel06

Answer by dreamangel06 at 10:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2011