The world SUCKS because of all of the NON christians in the world!!

True? Our world is crumbling b/c there are so many people NOT inviting god into their lives?

Asked by sahmamax2 at 9:29 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Religious Debate

• The world sucks because we are fallible human beings. What you believe has little bearing on your goodness or not, it just is or is not your impetus.

Answer by adnilm at 9:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I just want to clarify first... there's a difference between not inviting G-d into our lives and not being a Christian. You don't have to be Christian to live your life forming a relationship with G-d andinviting Him into your life. I definitely invite G-d in, but I'm nto a Christian, I'm Jewish.
    Having said that... I think the issues i nthe world are far more complicated than that....

Answer by momto2boys973 at 9:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• no that is not true. I don't think the world sucks though so I might be the wrong person to ask

Answer by vntNyll at 9:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I don't know about that...most people in prison claim to be christians.

Answer by MrsMWF at 9:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Everyone, I apologize. Every time I come into answer, the crazies come out to post.

Answer by SusanTheWriter at 9:31 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Haha. Really? Religion IMO is a big part of whats wrong with the world because everyone seems to fight over it.

Answer by BitsMom00 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I think it rocks personally. I feel so free and amazing since i let go :) I am a non-believer or rather not Christian period

Answer by jujubean1979200 at 9:35 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• That's a loaded question.
    I say yes and I'm a crazy Christian who wants to indoctrinated everyone. I say no and I'm a secular humanist who feels all is equal. Neither is wholly true

Answer by adnilm at 9:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Blah Blah...

Answer by MrsLeftlane at 9:39 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Our world sucks because of those people that try to ram their religion down other's throats.....