Cycle

I started spotting on November 26th and started heavy bleeding on December 9th. When the heavy bleeding started I have been having huge blood clots maybe the size of a fifty cent piece.
I have had a miscarriage in the past but nothing like this. It was the whole positive test then a few weeks later the miscarriage. My cycles are pretty normal 28 days in between and last about 5-6 days. Any clues?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:14 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• Typically bloodclots are larger when you are having a miscarriage. Many factors go into your cycle, stress over the holidays, and so forth. Wait it out and see what happens.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Have you tried taking a test? It could be a mc. Good luck
    duckey060504

Answer by duckey060504 at 2:04 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• No not yet. Thats a good idea I might try to take a test.
    Anonymous

• i've had blood clots with every period so it might just be your regular period and not a miscarriage. I think if you had a miscarriage you would know it. I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks and that hurt like hell.
    bxbsmommy

Answer by bxbsmommy at 8:45 PM on Dec. 14, 2008