Date Night Ideas?

Okay, so me and my boyfriend are getting Thursday- Sunday to ourselves, my mother is taking my daughter for the weekend. I want to do something special for him since we haven't got to spend that much time together lately, and we've been on edge. I would like to make supper for him (something really homemade) but I have no idea how or what to make or how to make it romantic. Help?

kaysmomma121110

Asked by kaysmomma121110 at 9:34 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• Men aren't picky about food, he'll be happy if you make hotdogs.. Wear something that shows lots of cleavage and pin him against a wall and go down on him.. men eat that shit up, he won't remember the meal whatever it is you make but he'll sure as hell remember you taking charge and treating him like a piece of meat! Seriously!
    Anonymous

• Awe! Yay!!!

I forgot what that was like. Haha! We have a young infant so it has been a while.

I used to plan around the 5 senses. Choose environment that is uncluttered, be creative. Plan your meal with lots of colors for visual stimulation. Scents: Vanilla, Almond. Apple pie entices men. Women love Lavendar (Candle). Make food with aphrodisiacs: Bananas(increase male performance), Asparagus, chocolate, truffles, alcohol, emphasis on champagne!!!! Some soothing background music!!!!
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 9:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• lol or what anon said
    Gingerwheel

Answer by Gingerwheel at 9:51 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• What is a date? I haven't had one in so long. I have forgotten what one is. LOL Lately, our idea of a date is going to Starbucks for a coffee. April was the last time we had a date for our anniversary. Even then, that didn't count. DH & I found out on our 16th anniversary that we were going to have baby #4. I was nauseas and still mad at DH for not getting snipped like I asked him to do off and on for the past 4 years. (Our youngest is 4.)
    dustbunny

Answer by dustbunny at 9:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• Lol thanks for the ideas, I think I'll use a combination of those (: I'm actually very nervous, It's been a while since we've actually been alone.
    kaysmomma121110

Comment by kaysmomma121110 (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Jun. 26, 2011