Is it wrong?

You and your SO want more children but SO doesnt want them any time soon. He doesnt think about things like BC or condoms...He know Im not on BC he agreed for me to stop. My question is is it wrong to have sex during times you could get prego? Like you are concience about it, but he has no clue bc he is dence anyway?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• no parent is ever really ready for a child. so if you guys are having sex without bc then he knows the probability. some men need accidents are they will never have those someday children. my husband case in point. we have two now and lost one.
    weaveress

Answer by weaveress at 5:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I dont really think it's wrong. If he wants them at some point then I think it doesnt matter if you conveniently have sex on the proper days of ovulation..LOL. I think the only way it would be sneaky is if he said he doesnt want kids at all and you secretly went off birth control or something.

asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 11:42 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I dont think its wrong. He knows you can get pregnant at any point and he isnt wanting to use protection so your not deceiving him. Now if you poked a hole in the condom or went off BC without telling him that would be deceiving him. My SO is exactly like yours. But I know he wants to try he just is scared because of my previous miscarriage. He REFUSES to use anything and doesnt want me to use anything. So maybe he is just scared to admit he wants to try. Or he just wants to try and see if it happens. I even tell my SO that Im ovulating and he is like oh well! Well GL!!
    Marah2008

Answer by Marah2008 at 12:00 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I think it's wrong and irresponsible to possibly bring a child into the world to a parent who is not ready. I also think it's irresponsible of him to leave it to you to worry about preventing what he doesn't want...
    nellyville

Answer by nellyville at 3:41 PM on Dec. 14, 2008