What if

What if you feel like your relationship is not going to work but you want to stay in it for right now, until I have enough money to move out on my own... Is that truly a horrible thing because we don't fight, there is just no more zing.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:24 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• You have every right to be happy and if you feel you have done everything in your power to make this work and he just isn't "it," well, then you should go for both your sakes. No, it's not a horrible thing to stay until you can afford to go. It's a hard world out there on your own, and you're lucky that you have a choice to prepare and not have to leave under emergency circumstances.

TeeJai

Answer by TeeJai at 11:32 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I think it is wrong to go behind the others back saving money with the intention to leave. I think if it isnt working then it should be talked about and either attempt to fix or let the other person know just how you feel and that you intend to leave.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 11:32 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I don't think that it's wrong at all. Being happy is one of the main goals in life, and its only natural to do what you have to in order to achieve that goal. And if waiting until you can afford it is what needs to be done, so be it. =]
    inyournightmare

Answer by inyournightmare at 11:34 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Being happy Is needed for a healthy realationship,

So if your not happy , you just must wait until you can get on your feet i would indeed,
    tell him though what your planning to do so he doesnt wake up one day and your not there,
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 11:53 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I have no choice bu tt tell him what's going on because we have a child together and I still want him in her life and us to be friends... I'm just done with wondering if he's cheating and if he thinks I'm beautiful. I have reasons to think that way but that's a long story that I don't want to get into.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:56 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• Hey that is what I am doing and he has no idea. Except for the fact that it is a little different. He treats me like I am a piece of shit every single day. So I am just saving up a little bit here and there and then when I have enough money me and his son are going to disappear. Who is the stupid one now. Asshole.
    Anonymous

• Im going through the same exact thing. we dont fight, there is just no passion anymore. are you susposed to stay and work through it?
    misscomplex9890

Answer by misscomplex9890 at 12:17 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• then put the zing back in!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• sounds like a typical relationship to me. they all lose the zing eventually.
    weaveress

Answer by weaveress at 5:39 PM on Dec. 14, 2008