Want to Win

I had a close friend throughout high school he was really funny and nice. We've hooked up once or twice. On friday we went out together casually. He told me no matter what on Saturday he would text em so we can chill. He did end up texting me during the day when he said he would but after he said do you have plans and I said not really he ended the convo. All night I was down because I got pretty much stood up. Today he texted me saying hey cutie, being very nice but I said hey and ignored the other things. He asked why I'm ignoring him..........
What would be a good response?

I know men like bitchy men (I think) ..
HELP

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:42 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Relationships

• ( i know men like bitchy men?- did you mean women?LOL!) anyway, honestly- if you like him & want to go out again- i wouldn't play a game.. i would act like everything is fine & just say- i wasn't ignoring you; i was in the middle of something- i think you will get his attention alot more by acting like it is no big deal more than being bitchy.. if he stands you up again, then you deserve someone way better than that- lots of luck:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 10:55 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• The men I know don't understand games. Tell him how you feel. Honesty tends to work best. All this game playing men and women tend to play these days ends up in an inability to communicate. Most marriages fail due to lack of communication. Don't start a relationship out with manipulation. I would just tell him you felt a little hurt he didn't want to do something with you last night, so, you didn't feel up to talking today.
    momofkids

Answer by momofkids at 11:03 PM on Jun. 26, 2011