If you play lullabies for your LO..what do you play?

I play Nirvana lullaby cd and Lullaby Pandora station :)

Emmajosmommy

Asked by Emmajosmommy at 10:46 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I play nature and ocean sounds. The machine projects ocean scenes on the ceiling. My uncle bought it for my son last Christmas.
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 10:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have a playlist on Youtube of Wiccan & Pagan lullabies, love songs and similar "slow" songs that I play for my daughter...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have a variety of instrumental music that I put on. When she hears it she knows it's time to quiet down and rest. If there are words she tries to sing along so it's counterproductive.
    AntoinetteF

Answer by AntoinetteF at 10:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have to admit.. I like listening to lullabies too lol
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• my dd nirvana lullaby cd..is all nirvana songs but instrumental she goes right to sleep when i play it :)
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 10:53 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• ahhh that sounds so nice!!! do u know where he got that at momavanessa?
    Emmajosmommy

Comment by Emmajosmommy (original poster) at 10:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I love Brahms and Mozart

Answer by missanc at 3:44 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i just ordered wee sing nursery rhymes and lullabies, so i'm excited to get it! i had all the wee sing cassette tapes when i was a kid, i hope my son loves them as much as i did!
    flamingomegs

Answer by flamingomegs at 11:01 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• I've never played lullabies, but I've song that one song..."you're just to good to be true. cant take my eyes off of you (etc)" to all three of mine. When I gave birth to my oldest, we watched Conspiracy Theory in the hospital...so that first night when she cried, thats what I sang to her, and it stuck. I also sang "good morning beautiful" to her, but not so much to my boys.
    mlmkjw

Answer by mlmkjw at 11:05 PM on Jun. 29, 2011

• When my son was a baby and needed a little noise to go to sleep, I'd play Brand New's "Deja Entendu" album while nursing and rocking. Most of the songs were slow and calm enough for lullabies; I skipped through the couple that weren't, then turned it down really low after I laid him down and tiptoed out. I only had to rock through 3 or 4 songs before he was ready to pass out. :) He's 3.5 now...I miss those snuggly sweet bedtimes!
    ohbladi

Answer by ohbladi at 11:12 PM on Jun. 29, 2011