TTC, but currently having period; yesterday morning i nearly fainted had a clammy cold sweat all over, felt nausious and had to lay on the bathroom floor for 10 min til i could get up, but after that i felt fine and still feel fine, what the heck happened?

the only times i have ever felt that way was when i was pregnant and they drew blood and also when in labor they were putting an IV in my arm...

RobinEsMommy

Asked by RobinEsMommy at 10:48 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Health

• We are not doctors. You should make an appointment right away.
    Anonymous

• could be a few things: anemic; low-blood sugar; dizzy spell; faint; "near" black out
    I've done exactly what you stated twice, once at walmart 6 yrs ago, though I was going to throw up, so I rushed to the restroom and collapsed on the toilet--gross, very sweaty, and cold, so I went and opedened up a coke and a snickers bar as I was buying them haha! The second time that I did this was when I didn't know that I was pregnant over 2 yrs ago. I was doing massage therapy work and I had to leave a client and rush to the restroom to hover over AnOtHeR nasty toilet--yuck! so, i just eat lots of sugars...what a life haha. lmk what you discover :)
    Burt929

Answer by Burt929 at 10:54 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I can't say if its pregnancy or not but definitely go to the doctor to check or buy a pregnancy test. I remember with my first pregnancy I got really nauseated I felt like I was going to faint. I layed down and felt better. A month later I got sick again..I took a test and it was positive.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 10:56 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• hahaha...Who says that!!! We are not doctors. What, just because I have the time to base someones symptoms off of my own knowledge and experience and current edu. on a computer website...don't be to fast to judge, you might just be able to help somebody rather than to make them feel worse for asking :/ just being honest.
    Burt929

Answer by Burt929 at 10:57 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• wow take a pregnancy test?... well i guess its possible, all those woman who were pregnant and didnt know it cuz they had periods, i am having a very light period thats appears to be short and last months was light and short too and i feel very fatigued...idk
    RobinEsMommy

Comment by RobinEsMommy (original poster) at 5:47 PM on Jun. 27, 2011