Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

1 Bump

Neighbor was topless outside...

Yeah this TRASH that lives across the street walked outside this morning to get something from her car topless! She's not attractive in the least bit. My dh told me about it. We already have numerous complaints about them but this takes the cake. What can I do about it? She WANTED dh to see her and he definitely didn't want to see her!

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 11:10 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Home & Garden

Answers (19)
  • Wow, nothing like a little bit of "strange" next door. Just ignore it... She is just trying to get attention.

    Answer by LeJane at 11:12 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • I would tell the police. This is not right at all.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • BwahahahA ! Omg! Wow! Just tell them. Leave a note that if they continue the neighborhood will be signing a petition complaint as a whole and sending to the police department with photos attached as proof! So dress cute sweetie!

    Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • Wow call the police for public nudity? like should your kids have to see that also? that's just wrong, wow she is a class act.

    Answer by sarasmommy777 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • Doesnt matter if she is attractive or not, its just dead wrong, people like that have no respect for others, very trashy. Unfortunately what she wants is attention, so the best thing you can do is not to give her any at all, act like it never happened, thats what I would do anyway. I guess if you want to take it further you could call the police if she did it again, I guess it would count as indecent exposer or something.

    Answer by Princess_s21 at 11:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • not sure what you can do about it that would actually do something. Call the police and complain, but until they on the scene its already over and I dont think theres much they could do but tell her to not do it again. Its disturbance of peace. So at leaste you would have a police report and I guess you can only collect them.

    Answer by LittleBirdFly at 11:13 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • WOW- what a Nut-Job! call the non-emergency police number & ask what you can do about it-


    Answer by daisyb at 11:20 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • If you have photos, it's evidence. As long as she is on the street and not in her own yard. It against the law to expose yourself. All they need is witnesses and enough proof that she's in public while doing it! I'm sure if the cops told her to stop shed feel stupid. We took pics of a cross dresser exposing himself on the street by the salon. Called the cops, showed them, they picked him up a mile down the road after the fact.

    Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:21 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • In some places it's legal. Before you call the police you should check on your local laws. Granted, I don't agree with it, just saying, if it's legal you'll look like the fool.

    Answer by Anonymous at 11:22 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

  • Yeah that's the problem. The police never do anything. We've lived here less than 2 years and we've called about fireworks all night al the time even when it's not July 4th, guns being shot at all hours at close range, dirt bikes up and down the road l day long,partying, loud music,loud dogs barking, kids not being watched outside, drinking, drug dealers, you name it. They even put a bb pellet into my son's bedroom window. I have a 6 and half year old son and a 3 year old daughter, what am I suposed to say when they inevitably look out the window and see that? Oh and this is a very good neighborhood by the way, except for that duplex! The elderly couple that lives next door is moving. They said they've had it and can't sell their house fast enough.

    Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.