Has anyone built a business from the ground up.....?

I don't mean the work at home jobs, I mean a business on the outside of home? and is there a group in here for it? I'm thinking about opening a childrens thrift store, I've actually thought about it for a while and I've been thinking about it more recently I just have a lot of questions and was hoping there were mothers here I could talk to?

3kidsand2cats

Asked by 3kidsand2cats at 11:19 PM on Jun. 26, 2011 in Money & Work

• I am currently in the process of starting my own business. I invite you to join the group Mommy Movers and Shakers. Mommy Movers & Shakers is a business group. It is a place to network with other like minded women, to ask questions, to find answers, to give advice, to brainstorm and to know you're not alone.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 11:24 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I have been thinking about this a lot lately myself. I tried to search for some groups but all i came up with were ones riddled with home based business ads and no real conversation about small business. I can't answer you but heres a bump because i'm searching for info also. I have found helpful info on entreprenuer websites and by googling the type of business I want and how to open it. You might wanna try that too.
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 11:27 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I'll check out that group jeremysmom. I don't recall seeing that one. Thanks!
    Trinity001

Answer by Trinity001 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 26, 2011

• I'm working on one myself! I'm looking for a group too, so I'll be watching your question :) If you want to chat with me, maybe we could bounce ideas off each other?
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• yep i started a marketing business from the ground up..it was hard very hard but its doing great now .. its been almost 4 years old now and i love it..taxes i hate but other than that im good
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 11:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have been building my own business as well!! I have built a strong customer base. if any of you want to chat, please message/friend me!! I would love to bounce ideas off each other!
    mkdirector2011

Answer by mkdirector2011 at 1:05 PM on Jun. 27, 2011