Showdowns....

When you start a showdown do you mass mail all of your friends and ask them to vote for you? Fair - Not Fair...What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:42 AM on Dec. 14, 2008 in About CafeMom

• I don't mass mail when I start a showdown. I do receive mail every once and a while about friends showdowns. I will always check out the showdown, but that doesn't mean that I always vote for the friend that sent it to me. I try to be as fair as possible when I vote, but that sure doesn't mean that everybody votes fair.
    bookay

Answer by bookay at 9:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I say "to each their own". I don't care if other people do that, but I don't do it. I think it's for fun and people should vote on my picture if they actually think it's the best out of the two. That's what I do, whether one of the pics is my friend's or not.
    whittear

Answer by whittear at 11:54 AM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I never check my bulk folder, so it doesn't matter if my friends message me. I don't think it's unfair, because the more people who vote either way the better. I do think it's annoying.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 3:10 AM on Dec. 15, 2008