I know a lot of people have breakfast for dinner - do you ever have a full dinner for breakfast?

scout_mom

Asked by scout_mom at 12:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Food & Drink

• I've had pizza for breakfast...does that count?
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 12:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• No, I've never done it the other way around. ...I think "dinner foods" are harder to digest in the morning or something. lol.
    Kword

Answer by Kword at 12:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• not normally
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Sure, MrsMWF, I LOVE pizza for breakfast (but it has to be cold and I have to have milk with it).
    scout_mom

Comment by scout_mom (original poster) at 12:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My husband does sometimes. He works night shift so sometimes he craves supper type food when he gets off from work.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• No, honestly the thought of having pot roast, mashed potatos and green beans for bkfast sounds appalling, lol Let alone having to cook it.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• LOL no.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Never done it for my family, but I've had it plenty of times for myself! Part of the beauty of being an adult is getting to eat what you want, when you want! I've definitely had an only-ice-cream-dinner before too :) Of course, I wouldn't recommend this very often ;)
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 12:42 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• On the weekends we will often eat cucumber and tomato salad with breads and cheese for breakfast. We are veggies, so no heavy meat meals for us - breakfast or dinner.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:48 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Very rarely..
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 1:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2011