Anyone switch from Verizon FiOS to Comcast Xfinity?

What are your thoughts? The good, the bad? Final conclusions?

Please no answers from those who have not actually made this switch themselves.

cypressandsage

Asked by cypressandsage at 12:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Technology

• I liked fios because they had more programming on demand but i hated the ugly robot box they have to screw into your wall especially because i live in an apartment. and alot of spots in my area were black out spots. Like i lived on one block where i had fios service when i was moving i called to switch it to my new apt and fios said that i couldnt get service in the new location. Plus after the 12 month sign up deal their priced skyrocketed. So i switched to comcast. its been good so far. my bill is 1/2 what it was from fios, i have no ugly robot box in my wall. xfinity is doing this thing now where they are sending the equipment in the mail and you have to install it yourself..i little confusing if your like me and technologically challenged but you can request a service guy to come out. other then that not too much to complain about. the digital cable is a little choppy but not so much you really notice.
    MonkeyMommyNJ

Answer by MonkeyMommyNJ at 2:37 AM on Jun. 30, 2011

• I have never had either. sorry
    heathermichelle

Answer by heathermichelle at 11:48 PM on Jul. 7, 2011

• We have comcast and its decent
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:33 AM on Jul. 26, 2011