I

i would like to know if i get my period every month for seven days why did i only get for three days last month and then i didnt get it this month could ik prgo

mimi27272213

Asked by mimi27272213 at 12:16 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Where there is sex, there is always the chance of pregnancy. No way to know without taking a test.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• There are a million reason why your cycle could have become irregular. Stress, sickness, hormone imbalances, etc. You should take a pregnancy test and visit your doctor.
    cypressandsage

Answer by cypressandsage at 12:18 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• ok thanks
    mimi27272213

Comment by mimi27272213 (original poster) at 12:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I would definitely recommend taking a preg test first. If you have switched living arrangements, a new girl in the house, or a girl leaving the house it can throw off your cycle for a few months alos, but there are many factors that may throw off your cycle from everyday stress to lifestyle changes. I wouldn't be concerned about it if you take the test and its negative, but it never hurts to see your gynecologist to get their opinion.
    Baileysmomma813

Answer by Baileysmomma813 at 12:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• probably yes !! try a test and give us feedback ;) if you want it hope u'are prego
    caramelH

Answer by caramelH at 4:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Of course. Take a test.
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 9:07 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I'm so irregular it's not funny, but I know changes in my lifestyle or day to day changes do make a cycle change. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
    blessmeplease

Answer by blessmeplease at 10:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2011