Why does it say for men only? (Rogaine question)

I have been using rogaine for 8 yrs. now even though I still have some thinness I manage to stop losing so much hair. well rogaine is expensive so now I use the Walmart brand same ingredients anyway I ran out of the woman's version so decided to buy the men's version but it says do not use for women...well I am only gonna use a little for now I can see if it was my first time but here goes...GULP! (no I am not gonna drink it...lol)
Wish me luck ;)
Thanks!
Oh the reason I want to try the men's is bc one day my dh asked a pharmacist what was the difference and he said NO DIFFERENCE, Just the box...hmm?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I would worry about hormones being in it, this seems to be a reason things are usually for men only. Good luck (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 12:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Seems like a long time to use a product - why not opt for hair plugs or something like that?
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:45 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I wouldnt do it just because it says do not use for women.
    RedneckSammie20

Answer by RedneckSammie20 at 9:22 PM on Aug. 22, 2011