Probably TMI.... no health insurance and still having hemmeroid problems 10 months after having my son.

I started having them when I was pregnant and my Dr at the time said they were normal woth pregnancy. They got really bad after i delivered my de vaginally and they suggested Tucks hemmeroidal cream. I've been using it religiously since but its getting extremely irritating, and hurts. Sometimes there is blood but I also got Merena 6 wks after having my ds so I bleed a lot and frequently so its hard to tell if the blood is only from that or from the hemmeroids too. I had Medicaid when i was pregnant but other than that I haven't had insurance for myself for years. If anyone has suggestions please tell me. My dh likes anal but I cant do it and he's getting frustrated and im too embaressed to tell him why.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Health

• I had this same problem for a year!!! After I had my son I was told they would slowly go away and never did. It is painful and I hope I can help you! I used Tucks and even creams and it would not do anything. There are internal and external hemorrhoids. Since the Tucks and creams are not fixing your problem, you more than likely have internal hemorrhoids. You can go to Walmart and buy Preperation-H suppositories for hemorrhoids. Follow the directions on the box and after about 3-4 days you should notice it is either gone or a lot smaller. It also helps to drink a lot of fluids and sit in a warm bath tub!! I hope this helps!

supermama86

Answer by supermama86 at 2:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2011