I'm pregnant and i'm only 16.

I'm pregnant, and i'm only 16. Just turned 16. WHAT SHOULD I DO? do I tell my parents? or just hide it for as long as possible?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• What do you *want* to do ?
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 12:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• send me a friend request , and I can help you out , and give you advice , if you want (:
    des11987

Answer by des11987 at 12:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I think the best thing is to talk to a trusted adult. Be it your parents, a friends parent, a grandparent, teacher etc. They can help you find information and resources to make the choice that feels right to YOU. Good luck.
    Tarrar

Answer by Tarrar at 12:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I think you should tell them, it will give them more time to prepare for their grand baby and to come to terms with it. I completely understand the hesitancy, but I think it would be more beneficial for them to know than to find out later.
    momov4kids

Answer by momov4kids at 12:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I know what it's like to be pregnant at such a young age and be hesitant to tell your parents. I think you should tell them or at least talk to an adult you can trust. Maybe they can help you find out information. i;m sure of. Let them prepare for their grand baby.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Troll
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• rolling on floorI can't believe you just tried to answer your own question! You could do that about a year ago but since cafemom made some changes you can't do that anymore.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• lol yeah troll, you need to learn how cafe mom works before posting anon haha
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• haha tried to troll lmfao
    sissy4444

Answer by sissy4444 at 1:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• ok, wait...what just happend!?
    willngingersmom

Answer by willngingersmom at 1:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2011