Do you believe in god?

yes. or no. :)

lizzybee44

Asked by lizzybee44 at 12:36 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• unbelievable! A simple question and the one who asked the question is accused of being rude and drama has to start. It really is time for a few of you (and it not just Christians or atheist) to look in the mirror
    vntNyll

Answer by vntNyll at 2:04 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• Next time I ask a Christian question I will know who to listen to and who not to listen to.

Well then you better start again. Since you didn't exclude Jews, Muslims, Hindus, Pagans, and all the other religions that have gods, you still don't know who the Christians are.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 2:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I believe in Auset, Ausar, Heru, Anpu, Set, .... Nut, Geb... I could go on.
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 12:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• For me it isn't as simple as yes or no. Sometimes I definitely do. There are other times where I question my beliefs but have never gone full on atheist.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 12:56 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• woo hoo! more believers than not! woo!

Are you surprised by this? Even those of us who don't believe knew this or did you think you were proving some kind of point?
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• no
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 12:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yes, I believe in God.
    JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• "woo hoo! more believers than not! woo! "

I find this kind of comment somewhat juvenile. People have every right to believe in whatever they choose. I think that people should respect that not everyone believes in the Abrahamic god, and they should definitely not toot their own religion's horn, so to speak.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:03 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Well... you are a rude one, aren't you?
    Kaelansmom

Answer by Kaelansmom at 1:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Why don't you answer my question? What if the shoe was on the other foot? Would you be offended? And how do you know god is getting what he wants? Just because someone says they believe, doesn't mean they truly believe with their heart, or even that they are living as a believer should be. Or is god just an ass who likes it when people brag about themselves? Is that the kind of following your god wants? Because I'm pretty sure the god I believe in doesn't want that.
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 27, 2011