What are "bumps"?

Im pretty new to this site, and I have no idea what a "bump" is, and also the DD DH, what does that stand for?

Baileysmomma813

Asked by Baileysmomma813 at 12:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in About CafeMom

• A bump is the protrusion in the stomach area of a women when she expecting a child (pregnant).
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:43 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• http://www.cafemom.com/faqs/view.php?question_id=25&category_id=16
    Copy and paste that in your browser. It'll give you a pretty comprehensive list of the abbreviations and what they mean. I'd hyperlink it, but I'm using my phone!
    Bump, outside of Crazy for Credits, is a way of encouraging more answers for a question. If you look at the main answers page, you'll see a highlighted question a few down, and that was the most recently bumped question. You can also choose to see multiple recently bumped questions. It gives you a point from your "to do" list, and it gives the OP (original poster) a point as well.
    Welcome to CafeMom! :-)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• You have been Bumped.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 12:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• lol, not that kind of bump, i was talking about on this site, it says "bump" this question or something, but I know now, thank you!
    Baileysmomma813

Comment by Baileysmomma813 (original poster) at 12:44 AM on Jun. 27, 2011