Is it better now?

We still have anon trolls, but I was looking for something and found this: http://www.cafemom.com/answers/411989/HE_RAISED_THE_DEAD_HE_MADE_THE_BLIND_MAN_SEE_HE_MADE_THE_CRIPPLE_WALK?cat_id=&order=oldest&next=21

Count the anons, or count the not anons, that's probably faster.  Have the changes made that aspect better, or has it just been replaced by people making more accts to be anon without going anon?  If nothing else, the OP always being shaded in had definitely made a difference.

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 1:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in About CafeMom

• i like that u can find op easier lol
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 1:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• If nothing else, the OP always being shaded in had definitely made a difference.

I completely agree with that. I think that the changes were good for awhile until everyone learned how to get around them.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 1:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i read it and im confused as to what you guys are talking about???? but yes, so many anon posts....which is funny considering if ppl feel strongly about their views, especially on religion, they still feel the need to hide themselves.
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 1:13 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i read it and im confused as to what you guys are talking about????

That post is from before they made changes to the Q&A section - one of those anon (or many of those anon) posters is the OP of the question. It's also entirely possible that ALL of those anon posters are the OP, and they were just trolling for drama. My point was, you don't see questions like that anymore, where everyone goes anon, and only one or two answers have a name attached. Now it's anons that are the rarity. (also, that was when OP's answers weren't all shaded in tan, so you can tell it's the OP, even if they post anon)
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 1:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• oh i see, thanks
    BitsMom00

Answer by BitsMom00 at 1:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I noticed that in another question. I had to laugh because the OP didn't realize it! She was trolling of course but got caught! hehe....
    MrsMWF

Answer by MrsMWF at 1:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Thats pretty funny, lol She was having a conversation with herself, lol
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• what is wrong with these people?trolls I mean.. lol
    Emmajosmommy

Answer by Emmajosmommy at 7:18 AM on Jun. 28, 2011

• OMADPGUMA!! That was probably the funniest thing I've seen all day. Don't know if it's better or not, but I do like the OP being shaded different.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 9:19 PM on Jun. 28, 2011