Can you tell when you....?

Ovulate? I usually can because I get cramps and back pain. My back is hurting really bad right now...I always get back pain when I ovulate, get my period or go into labor...I had labor pains in my back for both of my girls.

BitsMom00

Asked by BitsMom00 at 1:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Health

• I know I can! I know which side it happens from because i get sharp pains, and my lower back just aches like crazy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Some people can and some people cant :)
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 1:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I can tell when I ovulate b/c I get all the typical symptoms. I only went into painful labor with my first, then with my 3rd my water was broke for 2 days before I got tired of wetting myself and drove myself to the hospital LOL Never a cramp!!
    willngingersmom

Answer by willngingersmom at 1:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I get a left side twinge when it is the left side's turn. Plus the discharge is different, clear and egg white to not kill the swimmers (if my husband produced anything). It's so important to know your body and not get squeamish about is secreted from it! Or become familiar with the little aches and pains and know what is normal for you. Not "you" per se, but everybody!
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:02 AM on Jun. 27, 2011