I have been sick to my stomach and have liquid coming out of my breasts negative tests and my period didn't last like normal what could it be?

Daisysjewels

Asked by Daisysjewels at 1:27 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• what meds are you taking?
    willngingersmom

Answer by willngingersmom at 1:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• None I'm 28 I have a 9 year old daughter I don't have a lot of stress so I'm very confused:(
    Daisysjewels

Comment by Daisysjewels (original poster) at 1:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I would at least give your dr a call. They should be able to tell you if it is something you need to come in for.
    None of us here are doctors so even if we get something that could fit your symptoms, it might be way off! Know what I mean?
    tangleballlover

Answer by tangleballlover at 1:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• hmm, when's the last time you have a check up with your dr? I would definitely schedule a visit. Lactating can be caused by a few things; pregnancy, hormones, or pituatary issue.

I'm not a Dr, but I have had a lot of health issues myself which is why I asked about your meds...but I would make a visit to your Dr.
    willngingersmom

Answer by willngingersmom at 1:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yeah I don't have a lot of money so just wondering if anyone else had same problem will call doctor tomorrow and hope for good news.
    Thank you :)
    Daisysjewels

Comment by Daisysjewels (original poster) at 1:37 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• If you are sexually active you could be very newly pregnant. Often home tests miss very early pregnancies since the hormone level is still relitively low. It could also be an infection of the breasts, that could confuse the hormone level too. Good luck.
    quinnmommy

Answer by quinnmommy at 2:08 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Thank you all for the advice it's always scary when something happens to our bodies we don't understand and it's nice to have others support and answers :)
    Daisysjewels

Comment by Daisysjewels (original poster) at 2:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have a dr apt today hope it goes well thanks for the advice :)
    Daisysjewels

Comment by Daisysjewels (original poster) at 12:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• They think I have a thyroid problem so I find out by the end of the week when test results are back
    Daisysjewels

Comment by Daisysjewels (original poster) at 11:42 PM on Jun. 27, 2011