No surprise? adult content

My ex boyfriend's 16 yr old daughter ends up pregnant. They had her boyfriend move in with them and they told people that this boy was their foster son, only those close to the family knew he was really the daughters boyfriend. a lot of people acted shocked when my ex bf's wife posted on facebook that she is going to be a step grandma at 29. I seen this coming years ago. when the oldest turned 13 her parents let her smoke, the step mom allowed her to have sex in the house and have parties, the bio mom as well. I suggested to my ex to get her on bc but he had said that her bio mom already has her on bc. there had been times when my ex complained bout his daughters boyfriend and my suggestion was kick his ass out. his current wife, thinks that the boyfriend will stick around, im pretty sure he wont. he got mad before and took off for days at a time, and the wife called the cops each time to report him missing even though he is 18. cause of the last time cps was called them again. i feel bad for my ex, while he has a big role in this mess, i dont think he can handle anymore stress. i just know it will be him and his wife caring for that baby when it gets here. they have another daughter from his first wife so they have the prego 16 yr old, the wild 14 yr old and 3 boys ages 7,6,5. only the wife is working part time. they think its a good now but i can see this turning into a disaster, more than it is now. what kind of parents promote that kind of behavior? sex, smoking, drugs....
i know its not my business but hard to stay out of when im good friends with my ex and he comes to me for everything...as in advice for his problems nothing else

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• baby gifthe is very irresponsible. i see welfare and food stamps in their future!.........

gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 2:42 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• what kind of parents promote that kind of behavior? sex, smoking, drugs....

Ones that are not mature enough to have kids :-/ It's sad for the kids. Just hope for the best. That's a bad situation.
    willngingersmom

Answer by willngingersmom at 1:38 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• good lord thats enough of a disaster just as it sits... but as for what kind of parent allows that- not one in there right mind that i know of would allow that crap...
    girlglow6

Answer by girlglow6 at 1:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Wow parents need counseling! That's insane and the environment can't be a good
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 2:00 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• wow, sounds like gossip to me not caring. I don't even see a real question.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2011