I am wearing my hubby's ex fiance's ring...could you do it?

How would you feel about this? Would you wear a ring that another woman wore?

Btw, he did ask me if I wanted a different one but he said it may be a while. I knew he loved me and the ring is nice. I admit that a new ring would be better but I am not angry about it. We have been married(happily for 6 years). I admit though there have been times where I have felt disapointment but for the most part I don't even think of it.

I don't feel like posting this lol. I am too well known on here and honestly don't want the drama:)
This is not a troll post.

BTW, I NEVER TOLD ANYONE LOL. I JUST DID IT HERE PRIVATELY

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:54 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• My husband proposed with his ex's ring. I made him do the cash for gold. That ring wasnt intended for me. I wasnt wearing it.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 3:05 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Why not?
    Sarah961

Answer by Sarah961 at 3:06 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• :)
    I just know it can get a bit dramatic lol and I love dh. He loves me. I hate to see all that being analyzed to death.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• If it was pretty and I liked sure I would wear it.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 3:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I couldn't do it, it wasn't meant for me. But as long as your ok with it it's fine. Maybe he'll surprise you with a new one in the future? Doesny matter either way, glad your happy :)
    ProudMammaMia

Answer by ProudMammaMia at 3:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Not a chance. My Dh went through slit of research and spent a lot of time thinking about what kind of ring I would like. In the end he chose a simple diamond ring in a cut that I like. I think the ring you wear should be something special and something that when your SO looks at it, it reminds him of you and not some other woman. Just my opinion.
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 3:30 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I couldn't do it. I would want a ring that was intended for me, even if it was a $50 plain band until we could afford something nice. DH let me pick out what I wanted! Would have been nice to be surprised and have it when he proposed, but I'm glad I get to look at something I love for the rest of my life.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Dh does want to get me another ring and that would mean exchanging this for something cheaper(that is all fine). Dh does know and what I like btw.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 4:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i couldn't do it. i would feel like the ring had bad juju because i would think of her every time i look at my left hand.
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 4:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• what is juju?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 5:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2011