Me and my husband lost our baby could i get pegnant again?

got pregnant in dec 2010, lost baby in 011 its been four months since than i wounder if i would be able to get pregnant again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Need to ask your doctor, not us, to see if you are ready physically. Just because you lost a baby however doesn't mean you won't get pregnant again when the time is right.
    GrammytoTrin

Answer by GrammytoTrin at 3:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Its possible. Good luck.
    sugamama3

Answer by sugamama3 at 3:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• First of all; I am so sorry for your loss! Unless there was some major damage to your uterus or fallopian tubes; yes you should be able to get pregnant again!
    I suffered a massive miscarriage on March 9, 2008; that almost cost me my life. I had to have an emergency D&C which caused a lot of scarring.
    I conceived my daughter 6 weeks later on April 20th (I was very happily surprised). I ended up having my little girl on December 20th, 2008. she was 4 weeks early and I was on strict bed rest for most of my pregnancy; but she was perfectly healthy with minor complications (she had jaundice). So best of luck to you!!!!!!!
    Mom_Of_3_Angelz

Answer by Mom_Of_3_Angelz at 3:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yes, you can. I had a miscarriage and got pregnant 6 months later. I was told by my doctor to wait 2 cycles to start ttc again.Good luck :)
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 5:17 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• As soon as your periods begin again you can get pregnant again.
    (I'm so sorry you lost your baby. x)
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 9:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Yes, you can get pregnant.
    CashsMama

Answer by CashsMama at 2:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I had one in nov of 2010 and Im now 8 weeks and 2 days pregnant, so good luck and lots of baby dust, sorry for you loss
    kellylong78

Answer by kellylong78 at 2:21 PM on Jun. 27, 2011