Post partum girdle

anyone have expirience with post partum girdles? This is my first pregnancy and I'm really worried about the loose skin, I thought that maybe a girlde will help my skin get back to normal

janettemtz

Asked by janettemtz at 4:29 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• I'm still pregnant with my first as well. I honestly hadn't even thought about the loose skin after delivery, but now that you bring that up I'm curious my self. if you get a good answer please tell me.
    GEMs_mommy

Answer by GEMs_mommy at 6:10 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• with my first i gained 54lbs and i dont and didnt have any loose skin..i got strecth marks but no loose skin..your body pretty much goes back to normal after you give birth it takes some time but you go back to normal pretty much..i havent used thse girldes b4 so i cant really give you any advise on them...i think youll be just fine with out them
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 11:04 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• @GEMs mommy
    A friend of my sister just had her baby 2 weeks ago and I couldn't believe how good she looked I asked her if she wore a girlde and she said that she did, she was wearing it and showed me it. She said that they are really uncomfortable. But that they really do make a difference. She said that she put on her girdle a couple of hours after the daughter was born, she wears it all day and all night. I am deff gonna wear one.
    janettemtz

Comment by janettemtz (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Jun. 30, 2011