And so he calls and asks for head...

My husband and I have been on the rocks. I'm sick of his attitude. I do everything and he does nothing. I am upstairs in our bed in he is on the couch. He just calls up to me and asks me for head. I feel very disrespected by that right now. Then when I say no Im not interested he says is that how ur suppose to treat ur husband and I say I guess you treat me right then. This shit is crazy. I am really beginning to hate this man.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:22 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Relationships

• That's messed up, sorry. Hope you guys get things figured out!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 12:23 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• He needs a big pan upside his head. he needs a real dose of reality. Most men do not treat women that way.can I hate him with you :)
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• That is terribly disrespectful. If my husband did that to me I would lose it. I know how you feel though. We have been on the rocks and barely speaking and then he asks me for sex. I am just bewildered sometimes. His excuse is (and I am sooo sure that you have heard this one) "Men have needs" Yeah well, What about my needs?? I need you to help me do the f'n laundry. Or help me clean the f'n house. Or insead of sitting around the house why don' t you help out with the kids or the cooking you f'n lazy piece of shit??
    Sorry, I kind of lost if for a second. I am so with you.
    Anonymous

• are there any good guys left in this world????????
    Anonymous

• tell him you will put his head up his a$$, thats the only head he is getting!
    Anonymous

• he is being very disrespectfull!!, you deserve better than that. you need to do something, have a very seriouse talk with him. you should be happy and be with a man who will treat you the way you deserve
    Thalie

Answer by Thalie at 12:31 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• fuck that....tell him hell no you gotta earn that shit
    Anonymous

• I'm sorry you are going through rough times. It sounds like he was trying to make a joke, but it was just NOT funny at all. My husband's done that before and he quickly gets embarrassed. I highly recommend this book, to every single married couple in the world. It's a great book for couples and what is written in it is so unbelievably true.

Love & Respect by Emerson Eggerichs
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 12:38 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• yeah that is really rude. like when people say "suck my dick/" imo that is an insult right?@? soo yeah he is being a fucking asshole like my husband.
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:03 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• im sorry =( my ex does this to his wife and its sad that any man would put his needs above anything else. my ex wonders why his why wont give him any affection hmm i wonder? if he wants attention he better damn well earn it. i hope things get better for you
    Anonymous