Call of Duty: Black Ops

Who has played this game?
I have not played it, but I have heard a few things about it, and I want to get it for my DS as in NINTENDO DS (not my son, lol) but the only reason I haven't bought it yet is because I am not sure if I will like it or not.
So if you have played this or if you own it and love it, tell me why you love it so much and if it will be worth buying. I would rent it BUT we don't have it at my store. We used to have it but a customer rented it and ended up keeping it.
I am also considering buying COD MW3 when it comes out, but again, I have never played any of these games, and I need more info on them.
Please do not send me links where I can watch gameplay or get more info. I only want to hear from people who have played the games and why they like them, so that I can make a decision on whether or not to get them.
Thank you!

chavela_carlita

Asked by chavela_carlita at 5:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Entertainment

• My best friend as well as my boo play this game often and have gotten me to play with them a couple times. I'm not big into video games and ended up shooting my boo and my friend a couple time before dieing. Its fun but i dont think I could play it a lot. The boys how ever, well its seems like the only thing they do when not at work.
    GEMs_mommy

Answer by GEMs_mommy at 5:53 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• my husband played COD, the older version, on his PC, and he liked it a lot. also, try checking out gamefaq.com for reviews.
    dwmom2008

Answer by dwmom2008 at 6:35 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• call of duty black ops is a good time but I play it once and a while I am more of an assassins creed player but my son and friend play and they are impressed you could also try Halo now for one person shooters they are pretty great.

pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 6:48 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have never heard of it hope you get what you are asking for and find it. here is a bump for you also
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 9:19 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I love all the Halo games, especially Reach, so freaking awesome. 

Also what about Modern Warfare in the COD franchise? That's another one I'm thinking of getting, 

but again, I don't know that much about these games and that's why I was looking for info from

gamers about this....

chavela_carlita

Comment by chavela_carlita (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Jun. 27, 2011