I'm going wedding dress shopping while pregnant.

I'm getting married to the father of my baby. I will still be pregnant when we get married. I'm showing now and am going to try and find a dress in a couple days. I have two things on my mind. First, I don't really like the look of maternity wedding dresses but will I fit in a normal dress? And second, I'm only 22 weeks pregnant now the wedding is in late August... How do I know what size I'm going to be then?

GEMs_mommy

Asked by GEMs_mommy at 6:16 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• The wedding dress I wore was a corset and it tied all the way down. I bought it online and I only needed the bust size to order it. It would have fit me pregnant, just wouldn't have needed tied so tight. You could always wait til closer to august to buy the dress. That would be my advice. You never know how much weight you'll gain from now til then.
    Flippindadaisie

Answer by Flippindadaisie at 6:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I would wait till you get alittle closer, Good luck
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 11:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• hm that is a good question, i would go with like a destination dress{thats what i did and it wasnt a maternity one either} make sure your chest has plenty of room to grow,with a destination it isnt tight on your tummy so no matter how big you may or maynot be the dress will fit :)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 1:30 PM on Jun. 27, 2011