MY BOYFRIEND

I DNT UNDERSTAND OK MY BF HAS BEN FEELING SICK LATELY LIKE IDK Y....HE SAY EVERYTIME HE COME AROUND ME HE'S BEN FEELING REAlly sick. what kood it be. now two wks earlier he woke up out of his sleep during the night and just satarted throwing up and all and was sick for the whole day .....every since then he ben feeling nauseated...around me

TOOT5

Asked by TOOT5 at 6:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Pregnancy

• wow thats messed up....Maybe hes realy got somekind of infection or something....i don`t see how hw can only get sick just when hes around you,Its got to be something medicaly wrong,HE PROBALY SHOULD GO SEE A DOCTOR,,That must have you feeling realy bad, When he it seems he only gets sick around you....I hope your bf finds out whats wrong good luck....

mommysangels623

Answer by mommysangels623 at 6:40 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Maybe its something around the house making him sick. It could be food...irk but that sounds weird.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 6:45 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Hmmmm I wonder if he is a very sensitive person and is picking up on your pregnancy and having sympathetic pregnancy symptoms (queasy, morning sickness/throwing up).... I have heard of some dad's going thru that. I hope he will go to a doctor and get checked out, just to make sure that all is well and he does not have an illness.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 9:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Forgot to add-- I hope he feels better soon!!
    MizLee

• he could have some kind of sympathy symptoms..but it dsent make sence for him to only b sick around you??? mayb he should see a doctor..good luck hope he gets better
    rachel216

Answer by rachel216 at 10:55 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i agree with MizLee if our guys are close to us, and sensitive they can get the symptoms just the same as us, with my DD even though her father and i were not seeing each other but we had been best friends growing up he ended up suffering like contractions a whole week before i deleivered. go figure lol.. id take it as a chance to be sensitve one and care for him, to me when a guy gets sick when we are expecting they care for us deeply and have a stronger bond. :)
    bamamommy2009

Answer by bamamommy2009 at 1:28 PM on Jun. 27, 2011