Annoying !

I have a friend ( use to be best friends) who annoys the heck out of me....

She CONSTANTLY complains about not having money, not having alone time, and just anything and everything dealing with the way she is living...

well she is pregnant with her 7th kid.... if she hates not having alone time she needs to quit having them, and if she is tired of not having money her or her husband needs to get a job ( yep, neither of them work and hasnt since like the 3rd one) ...

i am about to cut her out of my life period... we use to be best friends and I cared so much about her, but her living like this and the complaining has just taken so much of a toll that i cant deal with her anymore...//

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Relationships

• I dont think cutting her out of your life is the answer. I think you should talk to her and be honest.
    Helen2004

Answer by Helen2004 at 7:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• i could not be friends with someone like that...

She needs to get her tubes tied.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 7:21 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I have talked ot her about it and I have offered help...

She barely even takes care of the ones she has and she just keeps having more... it is hard to be around that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• How can someone have that many kids and not work?! Wow!
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 7:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree with being honest. It's always the best policy. I'd be straightforward and nicely mention how you've both chosen the life you lead and blah, blah, blah, you get it. This way she at least gets it whether or not she cuts you off. Good luck.
    chgomom

Answer by chgomom at 7:47 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Well, it's not for others to decide how many children she has but these are the days of your life too and if she's dragging you down it's ok to draw away a little. Cutting ehr out totally seems an over reaction though. She hasn't done anything against you. So, I say go ahead and simply pull away a little (She might just need you again one day, when you would enjoy helping her again). Frankly, she sounds chronically depressed. I pity her. x
    Womamhood

Answer by Womamhood at 8:52 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Wow- I agree, sounds like she could be depressed. Then again, I would be too if I had seven kids and no money with no prospects of getting any money for household needs. She needs a good shove in the right direction- talk to her about depression and tell her that you, as her friend, are concerned about her and think she needs to see the doctor to talk about depression.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 8:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I understand how you feel she complains to you about her life and after a while it gets old.i think she should stop having kids if she cant afford it.if you dont want to be around her you dont have to.
    MizzMejia

Answer by MizzMejia at 11:12 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree with these ladies! Be honest with her!
    blessmeplease

Answer by blessmeplease at 11:39 AM on Jun. 27, 2011