Off to work..

so all you lazy ass ssi, welfare collect people can get my money!. So tell us working mama's what you do all day?! ((this is NOT for SAHM that hubby works, this is for those on the system!)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:15 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Am I on the system if I collect VA benefits for a service connected disability? I mean I really am. No joking intended and I would work but my contract just expired and we move in August. Ugh...Anyway, have a good day and enjoy your day, anon.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:58 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Have a good day ( no sarcasm intended )
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 7:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Some one woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. Get a life Anonymous.

Answer by louise2 at 7:20 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Tell me....what do you plan to accomplish with this post? I hope you have a better day.
    Brandi300

Answer by Brandi300 at 7:22 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• OP HERE!! NOTHING!! I just want everyone to know to get off their asses and get a job :)
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:23 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I agree that was uncool! I am not on welfare. I need to be. I was fired from my job right after my maternity leave. I have been looking for work for almost a year now. Do you have any CLUE how the economy is doing now?
    blessmeplease

Answer by blessmeplease at 11:11 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• No, no, OP...don't you know EVERYONE has a GOOD reason for receiving assistance? I'm sure they ALL planned their children, worked to "earn" their place on the dole, and have it worse than the rest of us, right? You're going to get bashed for this. I'm going to get bashed for this. But it is what it is.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 11:28 AM on Jun. 27, 2011