What are your morning's like , ? (:

Here's Mine :

I have insomnia , So I usually dont sleep at all . Btw
Since Im always bored in the wee hours of the morning . Around 4 or 5 am , I end up making something . like yesterday morning i Made custard , and i just got done making brownies , ha . I make some coffee around that time too . So , Ill just watch the news and drink coffee , Untill 5:30 -45 . I go on a morning jog . Im back at the house by 6 . At 6 I wake My son up and give him a bottle , then change and dress him , and at this time i also turn on disney junior . at 6:30 i wake my daughter up , and she gets dressed . They watch tv or my son has tummy time , at 7 They have breakfast . after that they play , or watch tv . at 8 my son goes down for a nap , and my daughter , watches tv , plays or i do her hair , and she brushes her teeth . At 9 i turn on the morning show , and have coffee , while she plays . at 9:30 my son wakes and i give him a bottle , Then Their off to daycare , (:
I also have a shower after my jog or the days i dont jog , i have one before my son wakes at 6 .

des11987

Asked by des11987 at 7:24 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Well for the second week now of kids being out of school, it's somewhat been lazy in the mornings. That is soon going to change since I have to get the kids up and out of the house to start taking my son to swim lessons tomorrow. Getting up earlier actually makes me feel a whole lot better too, even though I wish I could sleep in once in a while:)
    Heathercurlz

Answer by Heathercurlz at 8:25 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Mine are peaceful most mornings. I wake up brush my teeth. Put on a pot of coffee. Turn on the computer. Let the dog out. Go check all my plants and flowers. The kids sleep in late in the summer. I'm 3 to 4 hours ahead of most people on CM so when people do get online I talk.
    Cenedra64

Answer by Cenedra64 at 7:31 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Wake up and exercise & shower at 4 a.m., check on kiddies, two very sleepy toddlers arrive at my home around 5 a.m., the other two come around 7:30 am. Since its the summer, the older kids sleep in. Hubby gets ready for work and cleans and brings down twins (11 mos). We eat breakfast, DH plays with daycare kids and he if off to work. Two older ones finally come downstairs around 9;30 a.m. Then we are off with planned activities for the day. Sound hectic, but its really calm. Today no daycare kids until 9 am. and my kids are at their grandparents until Wednesday.
    theresaphilly

Answer by theresaphilly at 7:51 AM on Jun. 27, 2011