Anyone get REALLY tired when

Before you went into labor did you get REALLY tired? I am normally a person that wakes up at 7:30am and go to sleep at 3am with no problem. Seriously I do it everyday. And every sence last night at 8pm I can not stay awake. I have been sleeping non stop. And i have been having bad back pain for coulpe days and she has dropped and i've lost my plug last week. I know those things dont mean your going to have your baby soon but still.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 PM on Dec. 14, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Every pregnancy is different. Your baby is gaining a lot of weight right now, building up fat and such, so your body is also working hard. It's normal to be tired at any point during your pregnancy. I go through spells of being tired, then can't sleep for a few days. It's weird, really. I'll sleep for about 15 hours (not straight, but with naps) for a few days, and then a couple days later, I can only sleep about 5 or 6 hours. But either way I never have energy anymore. And it seems like since the baby dropped, I sleep a good amount still, because I am in so much pain from it.
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 12:51 PM on Dec. 14, 2008

• I didn't notice anything like that, but it would make sense. My water broke in the early AM before I woke up, and I didn't have contractions until late that evening. I did want to rest as much as I could, because I knew I'd be using a TON of energy! I did go walking after my water broke (wasn't sure it was my water yet, and I ended up leaking all over the place).
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 4:35 AM on Dec. 15, 2008