Need some clothing store ideas

I like really tailored, more structured looks. Which stores are best for this that aren't outlandishly priced? The ones I know of are Ann Taylor Loft, Express, Reiss, and H&M. However, none of these stores have that huge of a selection of these types of styles.

Also, please keep in mind I'm a size 0, hard to find :/ Even the smallest sizes at places like Gap don't fit me.

cypressandsage

Asked by cypressandsage at 7:41 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• Honestly, I would buy a few high quality items and take them in to have them tailored to you. It isn't as expensive as you might think, and it is worth it to at least have a few things you know will fit beautifully for work and special occasions, if not daily wear.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 8:49 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• new york and company.. that's about all I can think of that you didn't already list.
    xxhazeldovexx

Answer by xxhazeldovexx at 10:07 PM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Jones New York - Macy's brand.
    tasches

Answer by tasches at 12:44 PM on Jun. 28, 2011

• I agree with Mom-2-3-Girlz sounds like the best idea.
    RedneckSammie20

Answer by RedneckSammie20 at 9:18 PM on Aug. 22, 2011