How did you teach your child how to put their underwear on?!

My daughter has been potty trained for awhile but she still has a problem with putting her undies on by herself! How did you teach your child?

SabrenaLeigh

Asked by SabrenaLeigh at 8:09 AM on Jun. 27, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• She just figured it out on her own. It took a little bit to get it right. But she did it.
    Shaken1976

Answer by Shaken1976 at 8:14 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• Sit down and put one leg in at a time. Everything used to have tags on it so front and back was no problem. Now? If her panties are tagless you will just have to show her the "words" are to be close to her when she puts them on.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 8:34 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• My dd can figure out front/back (told her she shouldnt be able to see her tag-it should go to her butt)... but its turning them outside in that she just cant get lol..
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 9:59 AM on Jun. 27, 2011

• I told my son that the tag goes in the back. Sometime they go on inside out but he's getting it!
    babyhuey2

Answer by babyhuey2 at 11:33 AM on Jun. 27, 2011